ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICES & POLICES
We continually strive to reduce our environmental footprint.
- All of our greeting cards and paper products are printed within a mile of our warehouse, using carbon captured sustainable card and paper stock.
- Envelopes our made from recycles and FSC sources and in the UK.
- Wherever possible we up-cycle cardboard packaging for reuse and those boxes we can no longer use are shredded and used for animal bedding which then enters our composting system.
- Old greeting cards are shredded and sent back for repulping.
- All of our gift products are manufactured in the UK.
- A large proportion of our electricity is generated from solar.
- We are continually looking at ways of reducing the use of plastics in packaging and have been trialling biodegradable cellophanes on our Bumblee seed greeting card.
- We are actively involved around our warehouse, and have this year used some of our profits to plant over 300 trees and build a wildlife pond.